2. Information we collect We will/may hold: data to identify you, including your contact information; information which you have consented to us using; and Other personal information such as: telephone recordings; CCTV images at our business locations and information provided when exercising your rights under Section 8 below.
3. When we collect your information You may choose to give us information about you by filling in the forms on our website such as the Request a Call Back, Request a Quote, Free Brochure form or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. Grady Joinery only asks you to disclose as much information as is necessary to provide you with information requested by you. We may also collect details of your visits to our site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data), and the resources that you access. When you access our website, your computer’s browser provides us with information such as your IP address, browser type, access time and referring URL which is collected and used to compile statistical data on the use of our website. This information may be used to help us to improve our site and the services we offer. Types of data collected on our website: First name and last name Email address Phone Number Address Company Cookies and Usage data We collect information: you give us; information from your purchase/use of our products, services, our websites and mobile apps; and information provided to us by third parties.
4. How we use your information and the legal basis For the provision of quotations/information which you have requested; for the provision of products and services in accordance with your contract; and for the provision of the warranty; you have agreed or explicitly consented to the using of your data in a specific way (you may withdraw your consent at any time); and use for our legitimate interests (which you may object to) such as managing our business including providing products, service information, training and quality assurance.
5. Who we share your information with When providing our services to you, we may share your information with: your authorised representatives; third parties with whom: (i)we need to share your information to facilitate transactions you have requested, and (ii) you permit us to share your information; information service providers who provide us with support services; and information statutory and regulatory bodies (including central and local government) and law enforcement authorities; We undertake not to sell or rent your information or any personally identifiable information about you to any third party.
6. How long we hold your information How long we hold your data for is subject to legislation and regulatory rules we must follow, set by authorities. Data is held for varying periods depending on its nature and the necessity to retain.
7. Security We endeavor to use industry standard security measures to protect your information and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of any information in our control. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee that all of your private communications and other personally identifiable information will never be disclosed. However, we will use our reasonable endeavors to ensure that such information is kept as secure as possible.
8. How to exercise your information rights including the right to object Since 25 May 2018, you have several enhanced rights in relation to how we use your information, including the right, without undue delay, to: find out if we use your information, access your information and receive copies of your information; have inaccurate/incomplete information corrected and updated; object to particular use of your personal data for our legitimate business interests or direct marketing purposes; in certain circumstances, to have your information deleted or our use of your data restricted; and to withdraw consent at any time where processing is based on consent. If you wish to exercise any of your data rights, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by post to Data Protection Officer, Grady Joinery. If we are unable to deal with your request fully within a calendar month (due to the complexity or number of requests) we may extend this period by a further two calendar months and shall explain the reason why. If you make your request electronically, we will try to provide you with the relevant information electronically. You also have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commission or another supervisory authority. You can contact the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner at: Telephone: +353 (0)761 104 800 or Lo Call Number 1890 252 231 Fax: +353 57 868 4757 E-mail: email@example.com Postal Address: Data Protection Commission, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, R32 AP23, Co. Laois.
9. Updates We will update our Data Privacy Statement from time to time and reserve the right to do so. Any updates will be made available via our website at www.gradyjoinery.com. As your use of the Grady Joinery website is subject to your acceptance of this Privacy Statement, and any amendments, please review the Privacy Statement each time you use this website. Third Party Websites Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Last Updated December 2018